Error Problem with SessionTrace

TheMadDBA

I would suggest just adding the install directory to the end of your PROPATH. There are some config files that control customizing the options and layouts that each developer really needs a local copy for. Otherwise they will keep overwriting each others preferences.

When I get some more free time I am going to finish up the import of database stats and some stub procedures that can be used to conditionally implement tracing on the appserver side (through connect/disconnect procedures). Possibly a much simplified CHUI interface as well.

If you still want to integrate it with your application you would need to include all of the .R files, the config directory and the images directory. Probably too much to include in the actual app.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for that - I'm working it out. The new format is certainly a lot easier on the eye!

TheMadDBA

Pretty UI is not really my thing but I thought that a little presentation goes a long way. Let me know if you find any issues or want new features added. Right now I just have the ability to load all of the source files profiled but I think I might need an option to just load a specific file or set of files.

There is probably more error handling to put into place and I know documentation is lacking. I keep putting that off because I hate documentation and I don't want to do it more than once.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
It's looking really good so far. Liking the fact it's so customisable in layout and so on.