New software

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Chris, a couple of comments on the new software.

I find the icons for new post versus not considerably less clear than the old ones.

When I tried to edit a post, I made a change, hit the post button and then got a completely blank fresh box to enter a message. To successfully edit it I had to back up, make the change, then select the whole post, Ctrl-C, and paste it into that new empty box.

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
I find the icons for new post versus not considerably less clear than the old ones.

Same here. Strange part is that the stylesheet seems to be IP-address dependant. because when I open this site at my office then everything still looks the same......

I'd like to get the old stylesheet back. I was already searching cause I thought I could change the appearance myself in the options. But if so, then I can't seem to find the place where to do so anymore...

(see attachment)

Casper

Attachments

• stylesheet.doc
    263 KB · Views: 4

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, sorry about the problems with the style after the upgrade. I'm not sure what was going on, as I saw both the correct old style and the dark hard-to-read style myself. I ended up installing the default style for now so it is readable and usable, and will probably get a more permanant style going shortly.

Casper

Staff member
I seem to recall that there once was an option to choose your own skin.

Is this correct or is my mind playing tricks on me? :)

Casper.

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
I seem to recall that there once was an option to choose your own skin.

Is this correct or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Yes, you are remembering correctly... right now there is only one style, so the option is not showing up. I will get the default style fixed up some more and will also install some other styles so you can pick the one you like best.

Casper

Staff member
Great!

I'm still somehow baffled by the fact that I have different appearance depending from what machine I log in......

Casper.