Linux IDE - beta

Marian EDU

Great Rob, when I'll have the update-site working I'll let you know :)

If you find some use of it be aware there is a 'hard-limit' on the number of tables in the unregistered version, a three months trial license can be requested if you want to evaluate it pass that limit... just let me know.

ezequiel

Hello Marian:
01)Thank you and congratulations!
02)Seems your beta is still an alpha; that's Ok to me. Please write a README file with installation instructions, I will try your work and feel happy to give you feedback.

Marian EDU

Seems your beta is still an alpha...

well, that's either because I don't like the alpha(male) or just trying to follow Google's forever-beta approach :)

Please write a README file with installation instructions, I will try your work and feel happy to give you feedback.
Both the IDE and the ERD are available for now as stand-alone Eclipse based products, can be downloaded un-zipped and should simply run. There is not much to say about installation, same as with any Eclipse product just extract the archive and run the executable (zamolxis or zamolxis.exe)... guess I better focus on the update site to get the issue out of the way.

As for feedback, that is always more than welcome... things that don't work, don't work as expected or any suggestions on what could be added or changed are most valuable for me so please don't hesitate to post any issues or simply write me directly.