Forum Post: RE: Rollbase JDBC Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sah

Public or Private? Public – you can use D2C to get access to the data via ODBC (not sure if D2C works with JDBC). Private – If it is an OE database backend you can use the JDBC driver that is supplied with OE however the tables (meta data) are not that meaningful. Maybe we should create an Open Access JDBC/ODBC driver for OE db working with Rollbase. Good idea? My two cents... Susan Houniet Principal Software Engineer PROGRESS SOFTWARE Level 21, 500 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 PHONE +613 9805 8600 DIRECT +613 9805 8627 MOBILE +61 409 288 611 TWITTER @sahouniet www.progress.com Join the Progress User Group at From: nicholasc69 [mailto:bounce-nicholasc69@community.progress.com] Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2014 6:23 PM To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com Subject: Rollbase JDBC Driver Rollbase JDBC Driver Thread created by nicholasc69 Hi, How can I enable the Rollbase JDBC driver so I can query my Rollbase applications with SQL? Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.