Forum Post: RE: Rollbase CRM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary Clink

Hey Jeff, Case management isn’t in the Rollbase CRM app directly. Rather, It’s focused on Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, etc rather than on cases (so more from the view of the sales process rather than technical support). Having said that you can easily extend it to include those additional objects. If I were you I would be really sneaky by simply basing the additional objects on the ones you find in SFDC. They may not come out of the box with Rollbase but they can be added very simply. Personally I would create a spreadsheet (which you can dump from SFDC) of the structure and data of the objects you need and then load it into Rollbase using the import feature, it’s much faster than creating each object by hand. Hope that helps. From: Jeff Ledbetter [mailto:bounce-jeffledbetter@community.progress.com] Sent: 27 March 2014 15:56 To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com Subject: RE: Rollbase CRM Application RE: Rollbase CRM Application Reply by Jeff Ledbetter Hi. “ Is there something particular you are looking for?” We use SF for our case management - specifically the “Email to Case” feature. I looked at the Rollbase CRM last year but didn’t see the equivalent. I was curious if this exists and I overlooked it, or if it would be something I would have to try and build in. Jeff Ledbetter jeff.ledbetter@roundtable-software.com www.roundtable-software.com From: dfriedel [ mailto:bounce-dfriedel@community.progress.com ] Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:53 AM To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com Subject: RE: Rollbase CRM Application RE: Rollbase CRM Application Reply by dfriedel I've used various CRM system's but not Salesforce specifically. I did find this review from someone who made the conversion back in 2011 readwrite.com/.../one-comment-i-hear-regularly Is there something particular you are looking for? Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse. Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.