Forum Post: Merry Xmas... A Fancy Question On Value-changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OctavioOlguin

Greetings. I have a .w uib with miriad of fields. A browse on left and lots of fileds of that record on right. I intended to do this, but can't accomplish: ON LEAVE OF fNombre IN FRAME DEFAULT-FRAME /* Nombre */ OR LEAVE OF fStatus OR LEAVE OF fSucursal OR LEAVE OF fNomina OR LEAVE OF fNombre OR LEAVE OF fDireccion OR LEAVE OF fCP OR LEAVE OF fColonia OR LEAVE OF fTelefono OR LEAVE OF fCiudad OR LEAVE OF fEstado OR LEAVE OF fRFC OR LEAVE OF fIMSS OR LEAVE OF fCURP ...... OR LEAVE OF fAfore OR LEAVE OF fEdoCivil OR LEAVE OF fFechaNacim OR LEAVE OF fDepen OR LEAVE OF fSexo OR LEAVE OF fTipoSanguineo OR LEAVE OF fVendedor OR LEAVE OF fComision OR LEAVE OF fSueldoDiario OR LEAVE OF fClave OR LEAVE OF fSueldoAnte OR LEAVE OF fHorario OR LEAVE OF fFechaModi OR LEAVE OF fJornada DO: IF SELF:MODIFIED THEN DO: MESSAGE "Modified" VIEW-AS ALERT-BOX. /* change buttons and state of options*/ END. END. .... Is there somehow I can program one trigger? (I did it once, but used self:handle to get into private-data of the buttons which previously had stored the pk to some other data) At this point I haven't found some method nor property to compare to :screen-value greetings!!! and thanks!

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.