Dispatch-1 documentation?

BuckeyeMan56

Hi, folks! Does anyone know if there is online documentation available on the Dispatch-1 product from Astea Corp.? I'm looking for info on the version 6 product if it's available. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ericefortner

Can I ask what is it's use? i just searched Google and then found many sites about DISPATCH yet I don't know what Dispatch do you really mean

UncleNel

Two people working on Dispatch-1! Maybe we should send Zack an email and see if he is interested in reviving D-1. As a former employee (10 years ago), I doubt seriously that you will find any documentation, especially on-line. Even when I was employed with them, the documentation that existed was outdated due to the heavy customization made for each customer. Anyway good luck in your search.

jayapal.m

I believe I am the last one who worked on Dispatch 1 ERP. The functionalities are similar like MFGPRo. I don't have any document regarding that but if you wanna any help let me try to do that

JD1

I'm still working with Dispatch-1 v6.0. What are ya looking for in terms of documentation?

jayapal.m

Hey JD nice to hear that you still working in the Dispatch 1. Could you please let me know where you have been working? In India??

pavanms

Hello John,
Can you share these manuals? This would be of great help.
I am new to this Dispatch-1 system and dont have any document to reach out for any help.

Thanks,
Pavan

JD1

Hello John,
Can you share these manuals? This would be of great help.
I am new to this Dispatch-1 system and dont have any document to reach out for any help.

Thanks,
Pavan
I'll see if I can locate them. I've uploaded a table of contents.

Attachments

• D1-Doc Directory Listings.doc
    205 KB · Views: 12

pavanms

Thanks JD, this list looks great and will be very helpful.
Do you have any Technical document like ER diagrams for the standard processes or something like that. Which can help me in getting to know how to link tables.

Last edited:

JD1

Thanks JD, this list looks great and will be very helpful.
Do you have any Technical document like ER diagrams for the standard processes or something like that. Which can help me in getting to know how to link tables.

Attachments

• D-1217-0.DOC
    94.5 KB · Views: 14
  • D-1292-1.DOC
    163 KB · Views: 13
  • D-1293-1.DOC
    987.5 KB · Views: 12

JD1

many of the documentation files are too large to post via the site.

Attachments

• D-1207-1.DOC
    463 KB · Views: 13

pavanms

Thanks for these documents JD. If its possible can you zip and send th other large files via email ?
pavan.mavinkere @gmail.com is my mail id (no space between 'e and @').