_ab.p Personal Boss open edge 10.2b

jmac13

I’m just looking at how our appbuilder is run. In the shortcut for appbuilder we call a .p which does the following: run gui_sys/varstart2.p. /** run the application builder **/ run _ab.p. this runs a login screen which user puts the user name & password in so they can connect to the database. Then the appbuilder is run but also a third party software called Personal Boss. This lets us check in and out programs from sourcesafe but I can’t work out how the person has edit/overloaded _ab.p to get this program to run at the same time as appbuilder. The location of the Personal Boss is in the pro path of the ini but I don’t understand how its run. Does anyone know how this can be done? Or where I should looked I’m a bit stumped. I want to be able to edit this 3rd party software so we can start to use subversion instead. Thanks

jmac13

Thats the code a bit more Tidy

Code:
run gui_sys/varstart2.p. 

/** run the application builder **/
  run _ab.p.

jmac13

Hi Stefan,

Yeah thats a big help.. I've now found a _adeevnt.p in this 3rd party program that seems to pick up events.. Now i just need to work what the events are.. as doesnt seem to list the ones for appbuilder in that doc..unless im being blind which it could be

Thanks again..